Made of ultra high-strength stainless steel for durability and weight reduction, the new Trail Crampon ULTRA brings the Trail Crampon's legacy of superb traction performance to those needing to travel faster and lighter. 18 spikes offer aggressive traction on any icy surface and distributes pressure to withstand wear. Welded chains withstand repeated torque, foot strikes and abuse on any ice and snow. Double-sided chains keep a tight grip on shoes to prevent shifting of traction device. Larger heel plate gives secure traction and ultra stability for descents and trail-running.
- Spike Material: High-strength 420J2 stainless steel
- Harness Material: Elastomor
- Weight: 370g (XS); 390g (S); 404g (M); 428 (L); 462 (XL)
- Compressive Strength: 19,898N
- Tensile Strength: 1,204N
- Rockwall Hardness: 46 HRC