Sales and Return Policy
Price Matching Policy
Rock and Snow will match any advertised sale price from any other authorized retailer or e-tailer within the continental U.S.! Just give us a call or email us and we'll make it happen.
Must be for the exact same item and currently available and in stock.
If you find a better price on a product you purchased from Rock and Snow within a week, let us know!
If the other authorized retailer or e-tailer has the identical item(s) in stock for immediate delivery, we'll credit you the difference.
We have prepared this sales tax policy statement to explain to you when and why we collect sales tax on your purchases
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Even if we do not collect sales tax from you, you may owe sales tax on your purchase. Unless you live in Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire, or Oregon, your state most likely requires purchasers to report and pay tax on all purchases that are not taxed at the time of sale. The tax may be reported and paid on your individual income tax return or by filing a consumer use tax return. For more information, please visit your state's department of revenue website.
ROCK AND SNOW COLLECTS SALES TAX in states where we have physical presence (or nexus), including New York. Rock and Snow also collects sales tax in states that have adopted the Streamlined Sales and Use Tax Agreement (SSUTA), including Arkansas, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming
ROCK AND SNOW DOES NOT COLLECT SALES TAX in any state NOT listed above because Rock and Snow is not required to collect sales or use tax in these states.
FOR OUR TAX-EXEMPT CUSTOMERS: ROCK AND SNOW DOES NOT COLLECT SALES TAX if we have your exemption certificate on file.
We ship via UPS and USPS.
We make every possible effort to ship your order the day we receive it or on the next available shipping day if you place your order over the weekend. If an item is unavailable, we will notify you by email and/or phone within 24 hours.
Rock and Snow does not ship outside the United States.
The billing address of the cardholder must be included even if you would like the items shipped to another address.
We reserve the right to cancel orders without giving reason.
We offer free shipping on orders over $75.00. The shipping method will depend on the items ordered, but will be either UPS Ground, USPS Priority Mail, USPS First Class Mail, or USPS Media Mail.
We do not offer free return shipping.
We do not offer free return shipping.
Full purchase price refund or exchange:
Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase date.
Customer must have the original receipt.
Item must be unused and in brand new, salable condition.
Store credit or exchange only (NO REFUNDS):
Items returned after 30 days with a receipt.
Items returned without receipt.
No refunds and No exchanges
- Items returned after 60 days.
- Climbing Equipment cannot be returned.
- All returned items must be in new condition and in the original undamaged packaging.
- Defective items may be returned to Rock and Snow for replacement with the same product within thirty days of purchase. The replacement item will be shipped upon receipt and processing of defective returned item.
- If an item has been found to be defective after thirty days, please return it to Rock & Snow and we will have the item repaired or replaced in accordance to the manufacturer’s warranty. The customer is responsible for shipping costs to Rock & Snow.
- If you wish to cancel an order once it has shipped, you must refuse delivery from the carrier. Refused shipments will be subject to actual freight charges.
- We sell far more products than we list on our website. If you would like to check availability of a product, please feel free to call us at 845.255.1311 or e-mail us at email@example.com