* The replacement for the traditional sewn daisy chain.
* Absorbs enough energy to withstand 3 fall factor-2 drop tests.
* Serves as a full strength, abrasion resistant extension of the "tie in point" of a harness.
* Extends a rappel device brake by more than twice the amount of brake line that is in the visual field.
* Allows for a clear disconnect in deep pools of water.
* By installing an auto block directly to the belay loop below the rappel device, a "third hand" Point Of Connection is created.
*Colors may vary.
Final Sale Item. No returns can be accepted on load-bearing climbing equipment.