The DJINN carabiner comes in a straight gate and a bent gate version, as a combination particularly suited to those looking to begin outdoor climbing with dependable, rugged equipment. It has an H cross section to reduce weight, and the Keylock system to avoid the carabiner snagging during maneuvers.
Performance carabiner designed for a great outdoor climbing debut:
- large gate opening facilitates manipulations
- H-shaped cross section offers an improved strength/weight ratio
- wider contact surfaces for better rope glide and reduced wear on the carabiner
Easy to use, for efficient handling:
- nose and Keylock system helps avoid the carabiner snagging during maneuvers
- DJINN straight gate: textured area for improved grip when opening the carabiner
- DJINN bent gate: easier clipping of rope
Certification(s): CE EN 12275 type B, UIAA
Final Sale Item. No returns can be accepted on load-bearing climbing equipment.
Share:Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google Plus Share on Pinterest