The next-generation WindPro II camp stove combines all of the great benefits of the original WindPro stove, with the ability to burn in liquid-feed mode. This added versatility lets you run the stove in traditional upright mode for optimal efficiency and flame control or, with a simple twist, invert the canister on the included stand to deliver liquid gas directly to the burner. This configuration diminishes reliance on internal canister pressure, greatly improving cold-weather and low-fuel performance, and boots stove output significantly anytime speed really counts.
* Inverted Liquid-Feed: Increased cold-weather and low-fuel performance with more consistent output across all fuel levels.
* Efficient: Remote burner allows the use of a windscreen for maximum efficiency.
* Lightweight & Compact: Weighs just 6.6 oz.; fits in a one-liter pot.
* Versatile: Supports pots up to 10" in diameter; compatible with bake ovens.
* Includes: Windscreen, heat reflector, canister stand, instructions, and stuff sack.