Sales and Return Policy
Price Matching Policy
and Snow will match any advertized sale price from any other authorized
retailer or e-tailer within the continental U.S.! Just give us a call
or email us and we'll make it happen.
- Must be for the exact same item and currently available and in stock.
- If you find a better price on a product you purchased from Rock and Snow within a week, let us know!
- If the other authorized retailer or e-tailer has the identical item(s) in stock for immediate delivery, we'll credit you the difference.
offer quantity discounts on several of the items we sell, e.g. ice
tools, cams, quickdraws, etc. These discounts may not be combined with
any other discounts, e.g. a store-wide sale.
Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase date.
Customer must have the original receipt.Item must be unused and in salable condition.
ship via UPS and USPS.
We make every possible effort to ship your order the day we receive it
or on the next available shipping day if you place your order over the
weekend. If an item is unavailable, we will notify you by email and/or
- Rock and Snow does not ship outside the United States.
- The billing address of the cardholder must be included even if
you would like the items shipped to another address.
- We reserve the right to cancel orders without giving reason.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $50.00. The shipping method will depend on the items ordered, but will be either UPS Ground, USPS Priority Mail, USPS First Class Mail, or USPS Media Mail.
Full purchase price refund or exchange:
Store credit or exchange only (NO REFUNDS):
Items returned after 30 days with a receipt.
Items returned without receipt.
No refunds and No exchanges
Items returned after 60 days.
Climbing Equipment cannot be returned.
All returned items must be in new condition and in the original undamaged packaging.
Defective items may be returned to Rock and Snow for replacement
with the same product within thirty days of purchase. The replacement
item will be shipped upon receipt and processing of defective returned
If an item has been found to be defective after thirty days, please
return it to Rock & Snow and we will have the item repaired or
replaced in accordance to the manufacturer’s warranty. The customer
is responsible for shipping costs to Rock & Snow.
If you wish to cancel an order once it has shipped, you must refuse
delivery from the carrier. Refused shipments will be subject to actual
We sell far more products than we list on our website. If you would like to check availability of a product, please
feel free to call us at 845.255.1311 or e-mail us at email@example.com.